Specify when ordering Don't send a RETURNED CAMERA FROM ANOTHER CUSTOMER

Started Sep 27, 2012 | Discussions thread
Dick Lund
Contributing MemberPosts: 736Gear list
Like?
Re: Specify when ordering Don't send a RETURNED CAMERA FROM ANOTHER CUSTOMER
In reply to jonstatt, Sep 28, 2012

So Tom is wrong? What concerns me is if the camera has been sent back more than once there would be considerable actuations. If some one had the camera and they only clicked once or twice and sent it back it should not be sent out by the camera stores as new. The store should alert a buyer that the camera has been returned. Te buyer should have the option wether to take a returned camera or request one that has not been returned.

I feel this is part of the camera stores integrity. I buy mostly from B&H and I would request at the time of ordering not to send me a camera that has been returned.

I am concerned with all the d800's that have been returned to stores that they may send these cameras back out to unsuspecting buyers.

The stores owe us to inform us of wether a camera is a returned or never been sold and returned. I am not aware of any store tat does this, has anyone know of any stores policy to do this?

Thank you

Dick

Dick Lund's gear list:Dick Lund's gear list
Nikon D100 Nikon D300 Nikon D700 Nikon D800 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-70mm f/3.5-4.5G ED-IF +9 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow