Sony A99 vs Nikon D600 First high iso comparison

Started Sep 27, 2012 | Discussions thread
The_Wicker_Man
Senior MemberPosts: 1,521
Like?
Re: A change of heart???
In reply to Ma55l, Sep 28, 2012

Ma55l wrote:

Then I compared with the D600 images and knew that there was no comparison.

if you're referring to your OP, you are correct - that is not a valid comparison. so why not wait for one. on the other hand ...

i can't do with .... no inboard flash,

if that's the case, why are you concerned about any aspect of the A99's image quality (or indeed any other 'problem' with the camera)? why waste time looking at hundred's of photos taken with pre-production FW if the lack of a built-in flash precludes a purchase of the camera? do you think that you're providing some sort of service to others in posting the nonsense that is the opener to this thread? if so, you're more deluded than i thought

so, you're not satisfied with the quality of the a99, even though that may be based on a premature and invalid analysis? that's all well and good, but why bother to shout it from the rooftops and out yourself (again) as a clown - just go off and enjoy your D600, and let others make up their own minds about the respective qualities of cameras
--
i know what i know, which is a fraction of what i don't

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
typoNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow