Olympus Service in Hauppauge Earns an A+

Started Sep 28, 2012 | Discussions thread
t3htriste
Forum MemberPosts: 77Gear list
Like?
Re: Olympus Service in Hauppauge Earns an A+
In reply to SteveS58, Sep 28, 2012

SteveS58 wrote:

On 9/19, I shipped my 2 year old E-30 to Olympus repair to resolve 2 problems. First, the shutter when pressed was fairly often firing twice instead of once. And second, there was what seemed a water spot on the sensor. Well, today is 9/27, 8 days later, and I have my camera back and in perfect working condition. The repair cost was $161.00 which included Olympus paying the freight to return the camera to me. Being without your camera is like being a fish out of water, so thank you Olympus for your quick and expert help.

Hi Steve, as someone who used to work as an Olympus Service & Repairs Representative (I won't say which country), I would encourage you to write them a letter--nothing gets us through the day more than a few kind words from a satisfied customer!

While I can't speak for all Olympus Service & Repair centres in the world, each and every member of our team always do our best back when I was working there--it was a lot of fun looking back.

t3htriste's gear list:t3htriste's gear list
Fujifilm X100S Fujifilm X-Pro1 Fujifilm XF 60mm F2.4 R Macro Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow