Nikon Marketing Problems

Started Sep 13, 2012 | Discussions thread
joejack951
Senior MemberPosts: 2,448Gear list
Like?
Re: Nikon Needs Apple Product Planners
In reply to KRR, Sep 28, 2012

KRR wrote:

JoeJack, thanks for your input. Conventional wisdom would say Apple will avoid cameras, but Apple is not conventional. Their product planning is exceptional and they have the stones to try anything. I wish Nikon would hire some Apple marketing guys who could help Nikon break away from the pack, instead of playing it safe. I still see problems with Nikon marketing. I also think Fuji is doing strategic thinking and I hope Fuji sticks with it. Canon, to me, is still a photocopier. Sorry, no offense.

Well, I had a nice long reply typed and accidentally closed my tab. I don't feel like retyping it all so I'll shorten it to this. If you want some proof of Canon not being a copier, go check out the MP-E 65mm macro lens. I'd almost consider shooting Canon just to be able to use that lens.

If you have some more time, can you provide some examples for the comments you've made about Apple above (not conventional and stones).

joejack951's gear list:joejack951's gear list
Nikon Coolpix AW100 Nikon Coolpix P7700 Nikon D300S Nikon D3S Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 17-55mm f/2.8G ED-IF +5 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
HmmmNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow