ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
gib48189
Regular MemberPosts: 279Gear list
Like?
Extremely poor customer service - MIS/Inksupplyc.om
Sep 28, 2012

Where to begin--

Last sunday, while re-filling a cartridge for my R-1900, I dropped the bottle of ink. Only had a few refills left, so not a big loss but quite a mess.

I have been using MIS/Inksupply for a couple years, no problem with the ink, so I place an order, on Sunday, for a complete set of refill inks. Paid for expedited handling so that the order would "supposedly" ship on Monday, according to their web site.

On Monday, while checking the status of the order on-line, I noticed that the status still said "order", not "shipped". I called them to get a status, got voice mail, left a message. I also emailed, got a reply that my email opened a support ticket. I heard nothing from them, noticed that there was no update on my support ticket.

Called again on Tuesday, left a voice mail, sent an update to my "support" ticket, still heard nothing, no updates in the ticket.

Called again on Wed. morning, left another voice message, status of the order on-line still said "order". Called again on Wed. afternoon and finally the call was answered. I was then told the order had not shipped because the eboni, flat black was on back order. I asked that the rest of the order to be shipped because I really needed cyan specifically. Was told that it would ship on Wendsday.

Today, Thursday, the order status now says "shipped". When I got home, I found an email stating that 4 colors were on back order, including cyan, and those colors would ship when they were back in stock.

So I paid for expedited handling, got no response for 3 days from voice messages and support tickets, was told the only color not available was eboni, was told the next day that 4 colors were on back order, and now it is too late to order from someone else to get what I need for printing some jobs over the weekend.

Lesson learned, MIS/Inksupply has terrible customer service, they do not communicate with their customer if there is a problem. Beware if you need to depend on them to ship something fast or rely on them to respond to a problem.

BTW, I opened another ticket with their "support" forum asking to have my "Expedited" fee re-funded, still no reply on that, or the original support ticket either.

gib48189's gear list:gib48189's gear list
Olympus E-3 Olympus E-M1 Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 50-200mm 1:2.8-3.5 SWD Olympus Zuiko Digital 14-54mm 1:2.8-3.5 Sigma 18-50mm F2.8-4.5 DC OS HSM +2 more
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow