D600 Good to go!

Started Sep 26, 2012 | Discussions thread
ASD
ASD
Regular MemberPosts: 294
Like?
Re: D600 Good to go!
In reply to thomas2279f, Sep 27, 2012

I have played with the D600 today and have not found any AF issues. I did notice that if you program the AE-L/AF-L button to AF-ON then the shutter release doesn't focus only the AF-ON. No biggie though. I ultimate test will be doing a high key studio shot. That shot done side by side with my D700 & D800. Well a quick test showed the face look like plastic on the D800. I am going to get me hands on my friends D800 and do a test with D600,D700,D800, that with give me a good indicator how all 3 stack up against each other. So far this camera is proving it self worthy of any pro use, unless you are a rough handling shooter then maybe you may have an issue. Most of use here most likely handle gear a little less rough, at least I do. Wedding, commercial, portraits. Actually I got my D600 just in time to shoot a 1970 Ferrari DinoII for BASF chemical company to be used across North America. They wanted high rez files and the D600 delivered without any problems. Look for the calendar sometime in the new year at your local automotive paint store.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow