ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Myatix
New MemberPosts: 24Gear list
Like?
What DSLR after a 20D???
Sep 27, 2012

Hi All,

I just want to ask some of you for some advice with regards upgrading my current DSLR... About 6-7 years ago I brought the Canon 20D and have been reasonably happy with it... I have however started to notice that my new Canon S95 hand held sometimes produces much better pictures and would therefore like to upgrade my 20D to something which produces just as good and better images...

I currently own a 17-55mm F/4, 50mm F/1.8 and the 70-200mm F/4L USM lenses and am considering buying an 85mm F/1.8 lens or 24-105mm f/4 or something like that... As well as owning a speed lite 430ex ii

Most of my photography is done in low light, let's face it... Denmark isn't the sunniest of places! No seriously... Much of it is low light portraits and a little bit of everything else...

I am off to the USA in November and plan on buying something while over there... What do you recommend...

Have thought about a 7D and a Full Frame 5D ii but not really sure... Any ideas or tips would be appritiated and why I should...

Look forward to hearing from you!

Thanks

Myatix's gear list:Myatix's gear list
Canon PowerShot S95 Canon EOS 5D Mark III Canon EOS 6D Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L II USM +2 more
Canon EOS 20D Canon EOS 5D Canon EOS 7D Canon PowerShot S95
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow