Thinking of switching to Fuji

Started Sep 27, 2012 | Discussions thread
Zalan
Contributing MemberPosts: 860Gear list
Like?
Re: Thinking of switching to Fuji
In reply to 57even, Sep 27, 2012

57even wrote:

I think you'd love it. I swapped a D7000 for it and I have not put it down since. My D700 looks very lonely and bored. The Xpro1 slips in a normal man-bag along with three lenses, a lightweight rain jacket and my Kindle and the IQ knocks the D7000 dead. The Xe1 is even smaller but the IQ should be just the same.

It is not a DLSR though - it can't focus track worth a damn and the focus is deliberate and accurate, though pretty fast with the zoom apparently. However I really like being able to judge exposure during composition. I have so many more good exposures.

The only real "crisis" is that the Lightroom conversion is not very successful in some aspects (though good in others). It's a pixel peepers issue, but the JPEGs are so good you can survive without worrying about it too much.

I'M not worrried about those. I do not need the fastest AF, also since the jpegs are really good, I can shoot both format and for important pics, I will use future software
Thanks for your input!

-- hide signature --
 Zalan's gear list:Zalan's gear list
Nikon Coolpix P5000 Fujifilm X-M1 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 14mm F2.8 R Fujifilm XC 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 OIS
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow