Shop and Buy Elsewhere

Started Sep 27, 2012 | Discussions thread
HEA-45
Regular MemberPosts: 252Gear list
Like?
Re: Shop and Buy Elsewhere
In reply to KRR, Sep 27, 2012

I posted most of this response to another subject, but its applies here. Some people go elsewhere to buy their goods not because of low prices, but because of poor customer service.

I have always been willing to pay more for a product, wait longer for a product, and devote my loyalty to a store who have helpful, friendly, and knowledgeable employees.

Sadly, in my experience, that has seldom been the case. One store in particular lost a total of $2200 in sales because of their shockingly poor staff. In that case the internet didn't take their business, the store gave away their business.

As you can tell, I have limited sympathy for small, retail stores who don't capitalize on (perhaps) their one, major, competitive advantage: great customer service.

HEA-45's gear list:HEA-45's gear list
Nikon D300S Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 12-24mm f/4G ED-IF Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D Tamron SP AF 90mm F/2.8 Di Macro Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-120mm f/4G ED VR +11 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow