Press release - revolutionary apple camera

Started Sep 14, 2012 | Discussions thread
hunk
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,213Gear list
Like?
Roger, please
In reply to Roger99, Sep 27, 2012

Apple sells to millions of photographers. In Holland, where i live, they can be found in every pro studio. You call all these people fools.

it's ok to be happy with a plastic but cheap android. Good for you. But every review agrees the iPhone 5 is the fastest, thinnest, lightest mainstream phone you can buy. not only that, but tests show it has the best color calibrated screen. Much, much better than any samsung.

http://www.displaymate.com/Smartphone_ShootOut_2.htm

I bet you think laptops from Apple are too expensive… well, they are expensive, but I just couldn't find anything comparable to a 15" retina. Guess what. Nothing compares. It's the best. Expensive? Yep. iPad expensive? Maybe. It's better than the competition. That's what matters. Millions of people are not too fixated on price, they simply want what's best.

One day, you will join us. Print a picture from Steve Jobs and hang it somewhere visible. See what it does. Smell an Apple Store. Talk to believers. If you're nice, you will be accepted in the community.

hunk's gear list:hunk's gear list
Leica M9 Canon Extender EF 2x II Sony 135mm F2.8 (T4.5) STF
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow