Nikon Marketing Problems

Started Sep 13, 2012 | Discussions thread
brianj
Forum ProPosts: 13,562Gear list
Like?
Re: Brands Come and Go You Say what?
In reply to KRR, Sep 27, 2012

KRR wrote:

Brian, who cares, you say? Have you ever been laid off because your company job went to Mexico or your company went out of business? The USA once made about 10 brands of TV, now there are none. We can't sustain the nation on bartender jobs. We need manufacturing. Manufacturing needs proven marketing. Marketing needs distribution. Distribution needs retailers.

Keep your eye on the trend. Borders is gone, Circuit City is gone, Best Buy is hurting, etc. Your choices are very limited nowadays. Where are your new brands to replace the dead brands? This is complex.

Ah, that is a completely different matter, why make a headline singling out Nikon, I don't own any nikon gear by the way.

I am in Australia, and the trend is the same here, but we have been supported by the minerals boom, but that can't last. Some are saying 'why not get ready for the next big boom', they say it is in food production, why not deliberately set out to grow massive amounts of food and export it to many countries, can we beat the chinese at this game?

I found out a long time ago that the real secret to beat the system is to stop buying stuff, that is a real game changer, you don't even need to work.

Brian

brianj's gear list:brianj's gear list
Canon PowerShot ELPH 330 HS
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
HmmmNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow