Outstanding offer?

Started Sep 26, 2012 | Discussions thread
peppermonkey
Senior MemberPosts: 2,589Gear list
Like?
Re: Outstanding offer?
In reply to Camancha, Sep 26, 2012

As someone mentioned, you could get the 14mm for about $160 but that's the lowest I have seen, and since you mentioned you can't get it from that seller on eBay the price of the 14mm will go way up. Don't know the prices in Sweden but here in Canada, the 14mm goes for about $400-$450CDN. I can also get it from the States for about $300USD. Going by that alone, the deal is very much worth it. Personally I would say get it! If you don't like the GF3 you can always sell that on eBay for about $150-$300.

As for the IQ, unless I'm mistaken, there won't be any significant difference. One may be slightly better here and there but that's about it. Just think of the GF3 as a smaller EVF'less G3.

Camancha wrote:

I am very happy with my G3. I got it brand new at a bargain price.

Today I was offered a GF3 + 14mm for $210 USD. It was originally purchased last month and is used a couple of times. The seller has all papers so the waranty is good.

Am I wrong or is this a great deal? The 14mm alone is worth that price isn't it ?
How is GF3's IQ compared to G3?

Kind regards
.lars

-- hide signature --

Hubert

My non-digital gear: Agfa Isolette, Fed 2, Konica Auto S2, K1000, Yashica Electro 35 GX, Recesky, Olympus 35 RD

http://www.flickr.com/photos/peppermonkey/

peppermonkey's gear list:peppermonkey's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ3 Pentax K110D Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-45mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH OIS Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow