Nikon Marketing Problems

Started Sep 13, 2012 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
Regular MemberPosts: 110
Re: Hardly, the OP's just a nutter (nt)
In reply to GodSpeaks, Sep 26, 2012

Dear God, I don't remember calling you a name. Why all the hostility? I am just a little defenseless film shooter, part of the 1% who is routinely beat up by the other 99%. Wow. Talk about thin-skin. It is more of the tyranny of the majority which I have discussed earlier. I really don't understand why so many are so mean. Lighten up, let's go have a beer. i am not gonna take away your wonderful digital camera.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow