Started Sep 26, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
unknown member
(unknown member)
Like?
Sekonic L308s, D5000 and AI lenses
Sep 26, 2012

I expect a couple of AI lenses shortly and 'if' the focusing with D5000 goes acceptably for me, I expect to purchase more over time and ignore autofocus, (to me) better quality at lower pricing.

However, until I get a different camera body that meters with AI lenses, I will need to either guesstimate and use the hitsogram with test shot, Sunny 16 and check, or meter.

I do not have a meter yet but will get one by end of year. In any case, it will be good for flash etc later on when I get more into that.

I see Mira in another thread noted that she uses L308s one and it seems a reasonable price with a major brand, can do flash etc.

I note that someone on seller reviews noted that it goes out of calibration, does that make sense or is the L308s and excellent meter to get?

Thanks!

-- hide signature --

.....Just from an amateur......'Sometimes it's to your advantage for people to think you're crazy.”

Bajerunner's gear list:Bajerunner's gear list
Nikon D300 Nikon AF-Nikkor 80-200mm f/2.8D ED +8 more
Nikon D5000
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow