Metz 44 AF-1 vs Nissin Di622 II for D90?

Started Sep 26, 2012 | Discussions thread
desmondism
Regular MemberPosts: 184
Like?
Re: Metz 44 AF-1 vs Nissin Di622 II for D90?
In reply to Barry Fitzgerald, Sep 26, 2012

thanks again for your input.

oh dear... now that you mentioned hss was a must-have for you, i realize it's a must-have for me as well! lol. i'll check out the 50 in a bit. regarding second-hand, i live in indonesia, and i'm not very confident about used electronics here, especially that people normally don't bring the price down low enough for me to go down that route.

regarding the 50, how would you rate/describe its user interface? my experience with the sb-600 has been ok, but i sometimes wished it didn't take me too long to make certain basic settings changes (like having to press and hold to enter AWL, etc). from my observations, i think some of the better flash interfaces around can be found on the SB-700 and SB-900/910. these, however, are not quite in my budget range at the moment. if i did have the money, i would scoop up the 700 immediately. it, to me, has just the right balance of size, power, functionality, and price for my needs. right now, my next flash would be a sort of stop-gap unit that i also hope to use in a multi-flash setting down the road...

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow