Started Sep 26, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
morganb
Regular MemberPosts: 115Gear list
Like?
X-Pro1 / X-E1 vs D600
Sep 26, 2012

I have been battling with myself which direction to head. I have been a Fuji fan for years and waited for the X-Pro1 sinced it was first rumored. Its Out and it is almost everything i want but i am not a huge street photographer, more of a landscape guy.

i am seriously thinking that the D600 would give more more versatility. i want to work on HDR, Long Exposure, Star Trails, Light Painting, Focus Bracketing, Macro and generally any other techincal techniques that i learn about.

am i crazy to think it would be easier to do this on the Nikon D600 vs a Fuji X-Pro1?

anyone have examples of success using this sensor for that kind of work (especially the long night exposure stuff)?

morganb's gear list:morganb's gear list
Nikon D600 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 14-24mm f/2.8G ED Tamron SP AF 180mm F/3.5 Di LD (IF) Macro Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-85mm F3.5-4.5G ED VR +1 more
Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm X-Pro1 Nikon D600
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow