Started Sep 26, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
gmoniey
New MemberPosts: 10
Like?
Is this a good deal (GH2 & lenses)
Sep 26, 2012

A friend of mine has offered up his used GH2 and Lumix 14-42mm & Lumix 45-200mm lenses for about $900-1000 and I was wondering if you thought this was a good deal? He also offered his Lumix 20mm & Olympus 9-18mm lenses for significantly more.

I'd like to stay in the micro 4/3 range, as I like the compact size. I currently have a Olympus EP-2, and I thought I wouldn't be bothered by the lack of viewfinder and the lack of flash, but it turns out it bugs me quick a bit. I played with my cousin's GH1 and liked it a lot. I'm also aware that the GH3 will be available very soon, but from what I've read, the improvements it offers wont be of much benefit to me, given that I'm very much a novice when it comes to cameras and photography in general.

Assuming everything is in good condition, I was wondering if the lenses are good, and if its worth the price.

Appreciate any responses...

Thanks

Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH2 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH3
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow