ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Pierrick
Regular MemberPosts: 128Gear list
Like?
Reviewing your shot on the LCD screen
Sep 25, 2012

Hey guys,

I am about to switch to Nikon, and I checked out the D600 at my local photo store yesterday.

I had a question about reviewing the shot after you take a picture, you know, to check if you nailed the focus and the exposure.

On my Canon 5D II, when I zoom all the way into the shot I just took, the image quality of the LCD is very nice, I don't see any pixels, just the fine resolution at 100%.

However, with the D600 I tried at the store, when I zoomed all the way into the picture I had just taken, the display was horribly pixelated, like viewing a document in Photoshop at 800%. I was wondering if that is something that all Nikon cameras exhibit, or if I was in some weird mode that allows you to zoom more than 100% into the picture.

In all honesty, I was completely unable to check whether my shot was in focus based on that LCD shot review.

Pierrick's gear list:Pierrick's gear list
Nikon D600 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-120mm f/4G ED VR
Canon EOS 5D Nikon D600
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow