M9 Now or New M Later?

Started Sep 24, 2012 | Discussions thread
macjonny1
Regular MemberPosts: 147
Like?
Re: M9 Now or New M Later?
In reply to ravinj, Sep 25, 2012

I'd get a used M9 now and use it until March if you have the funds, when the M's become avail. you will lose little if any value if you get a good deal. Once you drive that M off the dealership though you've just lost at least $800 or so. If you already have a nice camera then wait. If you don't, then why wait?

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow