Photo set pick/rating tools for web galleries?

Started Sep 24, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Kimo88
Regular MemberPosts: 119Gear list
Like?
Photo set pick/rating tools for web galleries?
Sep 24, 2012

Are there any web site tools at allow someone to pick or rate photos in a web gallery? I'd like to create galleries that enable my portrait subjects review the pictures and indicate the ones they like and/or rate them.

There are plenty of tools to create web galleries but I haven't found anything that allows someone to simply click on a button next to each photo indicating the ones they like (and how much the like them). It is tedious to match photo numbers via email, especially with a large set.

I looked at Flickr and yes, someone can "like" photos but, they have to have an account and there still no easy way to get a list of filenames of the "liked" photos. That isn't going to work for me.

I'm not a professional (yet), so high priced commercial products would be beyond my resources. It would be great to find a Lightroom plugin or at least something that works well with Lightroom, but that is not a requirement. As long as I have a simple way to match the picks with my source files, that would be good.

Thanks for any suggestions!

Kimo88's gear list:Kimo88's gear list
Nikon D200 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH3 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-45mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH OIS Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G IF-ED VR Nikon AF Nikkor 20mm f/2.8D +11 more
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow