Canon Executive explains why 6D has only one X point

Started Sep 20, 2012 | Discussions thread
William Woodruff
Regular MemberPosts: 359Gear list
Like?
Re: Maede-style Marketing BS belied by the Pentax K-5 II w/ -3 EV, 11pt./9 cross-type
In reply to MM1, Sep 24, 2012

Every now and then, I have a few minutes to relax, and I want to just get into something completely mindless to tune the world out. Some folks watch television to do this; I just come here to the DP forums -- and without fail, I can quickly find a thread like this one that is so full of mindless, meaningless babble, that it is like watching some stupid game show on TV.

So the rants have gone on and on here with people complaining about the performance of a camera that is neither available, nor independently tested. And accusations of lying and manipulation based on their best guess as to what the real facts may be. And unforgiving assertions as to what back-room marketing decisions were made in conversations that are imagined, not real; conversations imagined in meetings that probably never happened.

And then, notwithstanding the fact that no one here has any idea what they are talking about, some of you posters get angry with other posters, and reply in the most hostile and insulting possible way. The arrogance is stunning.

Thanks for the silliness -- you guys are a hoot!
--
WLW

William Woodruff's gear list:William Woodruff's gear list
Canon EOS M
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow