Started Sep 24, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
panamforeman
Contributing MemberPosts: 869Gear list
Like?
Threads & posts not dimming after visit
Sep 24, 2012

It use to be when I clicked on a particular Thread in a Forum, and then a post in the thread, the post's visited answer lines would turn from a bright yellow to a dimmed out yellow , and the thread line would dim as well. This was very helpful because you could see what threads and posts you had previously visited when you logged in later that day, in fact visited posts & threads would remain dimmed for several days.

But now, this is no longer happening. Visited Threads and their posts now remain a bright yellow after a visit. I know this is a small thing in the grand scheme, and unrelated to cameras specifically, but it was very convenient.....and I sure miss it!

Has dpreview canceled this feature? Are they no longer using it? Or have I inadvertantly changed my settings without knowing it? Am I missing something here?

I'm usually on the Canon Forum more than any others because I love Canon cameras, but it happens on all the Forums.

In a quandary!?

panamforeman's gear list:panamforeman's gear list
Canon PowerShot S120
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow