ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
L Tippett
Senior MemberPosts: 1,446
Like?
Pulpit Rock with the DP2M.
Sep 24, 2012

Hi all,

I have had some folks ask if i have any images from Pulpit Rock taken with the DP2M.

Well this is the first one that i had taken on what was a bit of a poor morning for shootong Landscapes.

I guess you can only work with what weather you get but this was the first shot of the day with the DP2M and really one that i enjoyed taking as using the DP2M is quite new to me and i have found the camera refreshing to use in a lot of ways.

At the moment i have no filter ring to fit my camera/filter holder so i ended up just holding a 0.6 soft ND grad over the lens to help balance out the sky with the interesting rocks.

I love being able to focus on a focal point and use the lcd to aid me when manualy focusing.
I'm sure my eyes are not as good as they were a few years ago!

Well here is one image for you and i'm sorry it's not that much different to the last one i posted with the SD1M.
Hope you like it.

Kind regards Lea.

Sigma DP2 Sigma SD1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow