papillon_65
Forum ProPosts: 17,248Gear list
Like?
Re: Don't ..
In reply to zxaar, Sep 24, 2012

zxaar wrote:

SergeyGreen wrote:

papillon_65 wrote:

It's simple, some places wouldn't allow you in with a full frame camera and a 300mm lens, like the Olympics for instance (unless you had a media pass). So again, a FF camera doesn't have the advantage over any camera with a small form factor and long zoom lens, unless you don't want to take any photos of course.

I think I will pass ..

you have very good point but i am afraid in this forum not many would acknowledge it. They see advantages in small sensor and small pocketable cameras as long as it is not pentax Q (which is real small camera and really a pocketable one). At that point they will start pointing out that how small sensor can not compete with large sensors and does not have DOF control etc etc.

Here you will find the best flip-flops of DPR forums. Tony is in top 5 for sure.
Enjoy your time with him though.

Ahh yes, you're the guy who doesn't actually use m4/3's cameras and who thinks that everything is cr@p unless it's got a Pentax badge on it, and yet you seem strangely compelled to post pointless drive-byes every now and again. You and Sergey will get on great ;).

-- hide signature --

::> Knowledge is mother of efficiency.

-- hide signature --

Any problem on earth can be solved by a well aimed Pomegranate...
Tony
http://the-random-photographer.blogspot.com/

papillon_65's gear list:papillon_65's gear list
Sigma DP1 Merrill Sigma DP2 Merrill Fujifilm XF1 Fujifilm X-T1 Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
DOFNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow