Started Sep 24, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
KimberlyC
Veteran MemberPosts: 7,094Gear list
Like?
WDYSOPPTW(What did you shoot or post process this week) 9-23-12
Sep 24, 2012

This is for you Danny! We will see how this actually goes over again.

So if you a long time member you will remember these, and it has been far too long since we did one.

If you are new to the forum, welcome and here are the thread rules: The rules:

All regular/semi regular Fuji talk members are welcome to submit photos with their Fuji or other than Fuji cameras; so if you have several cameras in your personal arsenal they have always welcome in this thread.

THE BIGGER/BIGGEST RULE: No flaming, insulting, no my camera is better than your camera cra*, this is not a contest; this post is about enjoying and sharing our hobby! If you are posting more than 10 photos, please link to the bulk.

I am a bit low on Fuji's right at the moment, so I have only my ancient F11 at this time, but it is still not bad. My bag of newer cameras probably have more modern sensors, but still for an old dog, the F11 has no apologies to make. Looking forward to seeing yours!

Wild Sunflowers tonight in lowlight F11

Watching Elk

Out in the middle of No freeking where...

Junk Samsung NX

Space Samsung NX

Working above Canada X10

Storm moving in X10

KimberlyC's gear list:KimberlyC's gear list
Samsung EX2F Olympus PEN E-P2 Nikon D7000 Olympus PEN E-PL3 Samsung NX210 +7 more
Fujifilm X10
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow