Completely Freaked Out!

Started Sep 23, 2012 | Discussions thread
VisualNectarPhotography
Regular MemberPosts: 370Gear list
Like?
Re: contrast and saturation +100%?
In reply to MAC, Sep 23, 2012

I agree ^

Also.... I know this is a tech forum and everyone is trying to be perfect with each photo...... but coming from a contractors perspective, I dont care about the minor differences between Canons Software and and Adobe's nor do my clients or viewers.

LR4 has everything I and many others need. Yes I'd like better noise reduction masking, but more has to do with how your take your picture rather than how you PP it.

LR4 has a very usable and, as previously stated, an interface that is easy to use. LR4 is les fatiguing to use.

Please note that what I have said pertains to mass editing.

I still use LR4.1 for my personal art but I am more concerned with content vs quality. Obviously I want my quality to be top notch but LR4.1 does everything I request.
--

Be Content with what you have; rejoice in the way things are. When you realize there is nothing lacking, the whole world belongs to you.

VisualNectarPhotography's gear list:VisualNectarPhotography's gear list
Canon EOS 300D Nikon D2Hs Canon EOS 60D Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
yeahNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow