Forum ProPosts: 12,160Gear list
Like?
Re: I did .. answer
In reply to papillon_65, Sep 23, 2012

papillon_65 wrote:

illy wrote:

papillon_65 wrote:

illy wrote:

unless i'm boarding an aircraft, driving or carry more than 2 lenses or one of the big guns, i always carry my camera in my hand, Thailand last year was a D80 50mm/1.8 and a 18-70mm, next year GF1 14mm/45mm, i only use the pockets if i need to use both hands
--

Listen! Listen! Do you hear? The moon is weeping in a secret room! They tap at my window, with tiny poles!

Excellent idea, I always think it's a great to let the locals know I'm an affluent westerner flouting my wealth, cuts to the chase a lot quicker.
--
Any problem on earth can be solved by a well aimed Pomegranate...
Tony
http://the-random-photographer.blogspot.com/

never had a problem, even in the poorest of areas, even when i'm flouting my obvious financial superiority over them

You can't beat a bit of complacency now and again, especially when you are in foreign climes. I had a friend once, he'd never been run over by a car, guess what?

-- hide signature --

Listen! Listen! Do you hear? The moon is weeping in a secret room! They tap at my window, with tiny poles!

-- hide signature --

Any problem on earth can be solved by a well aimed Pomegranate...
Tony
http://the-random-photographer.blogspot.com/

he had his camera stolen?

if you're ever in Bangers(BKK) get a taxi and ask "by suan rot fei khap" he should either take you to a gem scam(great fun) or, take you to a park that used to be a golf course, on a Sunday it's usually teaming with photographers and all the kit you can imagine under the sun.......and lots of lovely girls a models, i guess a guy with an older body is just not worth it with richer pickings around
--

illy's gear list:illy's gear list
Nikon D200 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1 Nikon D5100 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 55-200mm f/4-5.6G VR Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
DOFNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow