Started Sep 23, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Terrance Vacha
Contributing MemberPosts: 905Gear list
Like?
still waiting for a D700s :-)
Sep 23, 2012

From what I've read on the D600 and D800, I will keep my money and my D700. I don't like to spend for things I don't need and don't want to loose some of the features I now have.

However, I could be moved with a D700s which had a 18-24 Mp chip and newer expeed, 1 or more stop better ISO, and maybe 2fps faster frame rate. Add WiFi or bluetooth internally and I'm sold. I would also like the voice memo that I used to have with the D100 add-on base.

But, of course, I am not going to see that, so I will continue to work on keeping software and lenses upgraded.

How about this -- charge us D700 owners $800 (pulled out of the air) for the replacement of a couple of chips on the D700. That would help me and also provide some new employment opportunities at the N.Y. repair facility.

Terrance Vacha's gear list:Terrance Vacha's gear list
Nikon D200 Nikon D700 Tamron SP AF 200-500mm F/5-6.3 Di LD (IF) Tamron SP AF 17-35mm F/2.8-4 Di LD Aspherical (IF) Nikon AF-S Nikkor 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR +6 more
Nikon D100 Nikon D600 Nikon D700 Nikon D800
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow