papillon_65
Forum ProPosts: 17,895Gear list
Like?
Re: Samsung galaxy that is ..
In reply to SergeyGreen, Sep 23, 2012

SergeyGreen wrote:

papillon_65 wrote:

You said, and I quote...

"Everything you can do with compact you can do with FF. Many things you can do with FF you can not possibly touch with compact. That means one is (significantly) better than the other - when and if you need it. Does it answer your question?"

So bearing in mind my reply, is your statement true or not? Or would it be fair to say that you can also do things with a compact camera which you can't do with a FF camera? (like put a 25-300mm in your pocket). So would it also be fair to say that you can do some things with a compact camera that you can't do with a FF camera?

I can take few snaps and then order pizza with the same device, sorry I did not catch your meaning. Thanks for clarifying it.

-- hide signature --

-sergey

I thought it was a simple question but it seems you're not capable of answering it. The correct answers are no, yes and yes :). Oh, and does the Samsung Galaxy have a 25mm to 300mm lens on it?
--
Any problem on earth can be solved by a well aimed Pomegranate...
Tony
http://the-random-photographer.blogspot.com/

papillon_65's gear list:papillon_65's gear list
Sigma DP1 Merrill Sigma DP2 Merrill Fujifilm XF1 Fujifilm X-T1 Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
DOFNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow