ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
leopold
Forum ProPosts: 11,962Gear list
Like?
Sigma 8-16mm questions ?
Sep 23, 2012

Hi,

i'm currently trying to have a kit that i can take with me in a smaller camera bag, so i want lenses that are more versatile and a WA zoom lens looks to be a good idea, my goal is to carry 4 lenses Maximum.

The kit will consist of:

• K-01

• DA35 Macro Ltd

• DFA100 Macro WR

• DAL 55-300mm (probably ???)

I did own the Sigma 10-20 (1st version) some years ago, i liked the 10mm setting but not the IQ. That 8-16mm seems better from what i've read and just want some input. I have the DA14 and FA20 but don't want to carry both and would like a wider view.

• How does it compares to the DA14 or DA15 ( between14mm to 16mm) for landscape ?

• Is it good enough to print large photos and selling photos ? (my guess is yes).

• The colors of my Sigma 10-20 were not the best, is it true that the 8-16mm have better colors ?

Those questions were probably already asked (by me also, i don't remember), but wanted to ask in a new thread so i can discuss the answer further if needed.

Thanx for any help.

Pentax K-01
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow