Started Sep 22, 2012 | Discussions thread
Aleo Veuliah
Forum ProPosts: 14,467Gear list
Like?
Re: in this day and age
In reply to Dan Clark, Sep 23, 2012

Dan Clark wrote:

Pedro,

My original post got messed up, so I edited and marked it "deleted".

IMO, people want the right size and weight, not the smallest size and weight. I've had "FF" SLRs. Those were a pain (literally and figuratively) to carry around. For me, u4/3 is a more optimum size in general.

For my GH2, I have four Pany lenses now, with the 12-35 on its way. Only the 20/1.7 is small. Next in line is the 7-14. Although small for its type, it's still a bit larger than would be comfortable on the smallest u4/3 cameras. The 14-140, 100-300, and 12-35 are decent sized lenses and should be much better on the GH3.

Even though I have smaller hands (average width, but short fingers), when my fingers are on the front of the camera and my thumb on the back, there's a gap between the camera and the palm of my hand. It's difficult to tell, but it looks like there is enough size on the GH3 grip so that my hand will be touching the camera from fingers to thumb when gripping it normally.

I'm looking forward to a GH3.

Regards,

Dan.

With that description and from what I have experienced, yes it will fit good in that case, and I think in almost all cases, the ergonomics are reallt good.

Now that will be funny is some review put the ergonomics on the Cons.

If that I will wrote an email doing some questions.

-- hide signature --

Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.

God is the tangential point between zero and infinity.

Imagination is more important than knowledge.

God always take the simplest way.

Aleo Veuliah's gear list:Aleo Veuliah's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ1000 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-G2 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH4 +5 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
AleoNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow