ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
halai
Contributing MemberPosts: 673
Like?
D600 Green Cast on LCD?
Sep 22, 2012

Hi,

I'm just curious as how many of us have the D600 that has a green cast on the LCD screen. Unfortunately, I'm one of the unlucky people. Is there a fix to this? Below are 3 photos that I took. The first one with my iphone just to demonstrate the two screens on the D600 and D7000. All settings are the same on both cameras. You can see that even in the dirt area, the D600 has a lot more green tone when compared to the D7000 on the right. However, I'm happy to report that it doesn't affect the image quality. Below are two images that I took with the wall in the background, and you can see both images have very similar in colors. The focus point is right in the middle of the picture and on top of the pole. Both of these are straight out of the camera in jpegs, no post processing whatsoever.

I've read somewhere in this forum that the adhesive that Nikon is using on the LCD causes this green cast. According to some people, that the green cast will go away in a few months when the adhesive dries up. I really like the handling and the IQ of the D600, but if I cannot fix this green cast on the LCD with in a few days, it will go back to Nikon. I cannot wait for the adhesive to dry up.

Regards,
Halai

Nikon D600 Nikon D7000
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow