Goodbye D7000 and thanks !

Started Sep 20, 2012 | Discussions thread
toomanycanons
Veteran MemberPosts: 9,415
Like?
Re: Goodbye D7000 and thanks !
In reply to arrakis99, Sep 22, 2012

I'm not a prime shooter and would never consider getting the X100. A guy can change lenses on the Oly you have and I've read good things about it. I might consider a used one in the future when its price comes down below the D7000.

But, again, tiny size is meaningless to me. I'd rather be looking at different lenses for the Nikon cameras I do have rather than buying into some new tiny system.

arrakis99 wrote:

toomanycanons wrote:

There's a lot of photogs out there who now, magically, have the opportunity to get rid of their "bulky gear" that they've been "lugging around" with the introduction of the OM-D EM-5. Before its introduction they really didn't have that option with most other cameras.

Me, I don't think my Nikon gears is "bulky" at all so I'm not looking to downsize.

Well, before the intro of the Oly OMD I bought the fuji x100... Obviously it doesn't have all the features of the D7000 and its Af is slow (but very very precise). But for my tipe of photography it's a marvellous camera.

Regards

Giulio

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow