Panasonic Lumix GH3. My first 3 hours impressions. /1

Started Sep 22, 2012 | Discussions thread
Aleo Veuliah
Forum ProPosts: 14,455Gear list
Like?
Re: Panasonic Lumix GH3. My first 3 hours impressions. /1
In reply to Ann Chaikin, Sep 22, 2012

Ann Chaikin wrote:

My kit is very similar to yours: 7-14, 14-45, 100-300, 20. And the 45 which I really like a lot. The one I find I use the least is the 20. Have two GH2s and happy with them. Will keep one as a second camera when the GH3 arrives. I am really happy with M43.

Yes similar, I like much the 100-300mm, maybe I end up with the 7-14mm 12-35mm 35-100mm 100-300mm and the 20mm (and I have to get the PL 45mm), this in the future when I have the GH3, but I think I will not sell the 45-200mm because the value is not much and it is a fine lens for the price. The same with the GF1 and G2 I will not sell them, those cameras are still good and I like them very much. That set of lens I mentioned will be perfect for the GH3 and the rumored GX1 with the EVF built in.

Aleo Veuliah wrote:

Ann Chaikin wrote:

Thanks. I would love those two lenses too but that is beyond my means right now. I really appreciate your posts on this forum.

Me too, those humming bird feeding videos were wonderful. And your first place with the cat. I am a cat lover, but I like all animals and nature.

Yes those two lenses are great but I will have then someday.

But I don't complain, I have 4 good lenses, the 7-14mm 14-45mm 45-200mm and the 20mm. With the G2 and GF1. Now I will wait for the GH3 and the rumored GX2 with built in EVF.

-- hide signature --

Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.

God is the tangential point between zero and infinity.

Imagination is more important than knowledge.

God always take the simplest way.

-- hide signature --

Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.

God is the tangential point between zero and infinity.

Imagination is more important than knowledge.

God always take the simplest way.

Aleo Veuliah's gear list:Aleo Veuliah's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-G2 Nikon 1 V3 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-45mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH OIS +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
AleoNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow