Shop cameras & lenses ▾
Aleo Veuliah
Aleo Veuliah OP MOD
Forum ProPosts: 14,578Gear list
Like?
Re: Frank
In reply to FrankS009, Sep 22, 2012

FrankS009 wrote:

Thanks for this post. The GH3 and GX2 (if it is coming with an internal EVF) do sound like a terrific combination, and it is likely that I will finally feel like upgrading from the G1 and GF1 that are still serving me well.

That combination is really great, it is the one that can make me upgrade from the G2 and GF1, almost like you.

One reservation. It is not completely clear to me, as primarily a stills photographer, whether the video features of the GH3 might be a bit wasted on me. Therefore I might also consider a GH2 or a G5. It is difficult to find a new GH2 at retail outlets in Canada. How do you feel about the GH3 in relation to the G5?

I am a stills guy, and I don't find it a waste, if I need for the few times I do filming it is there and do not affect the stills, the GH3 is really a good hybrid camera. Does both things very well.

Salutations to Portugal.

Thank you and Salutations to Canada.

-- hide signature --

Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.

God is the tangential point between zero and infinity.

Imagination is more important than knowledge.

God always take the simplest way.

Aleo Veuliah's gear list:Aleo Veuliah's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ1000 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-G2 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH4 +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
AleoNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow