NEX-5N upgrade to 5R or 6?

Started Sep 22, 2012 | Discussions thread
jonous_0
Regular MemberPosts: 128Gear list
Like?
Re: NEX-5N upgrade to 5R or 6?
In reply to chrisjenx1, Sep 22, 2012

I'm in the same situation myself these days. Realy tempted by the new hybrid af announced. Though we'll have to wait a few days till the 5R comes out and be tested to see if this new af system is up to the task. The same time been watching many videos with la-ea2+sony/sigma lense combos and also seems very tempting.

I've almost convinced myslef i'm satisfied with my 5N (though i'd like a builtin flash - worth ditching it for an f3?...) and don't realy want to see it wasted cause prices have dropped rediculously and i'll be happy if i sold the body for 450$ at best. So thinking of buying the la-ea2 and a good sigma os big zoom to put it on whenever i want more serious stuff and rest of the time use it with a compact lens, say the new 16-50, as i loved it for, a little beloved pocket sized-become a serious beast when required camera.

-- hide signature --

Zenit 12 / Sigma SA-300 / Sigma SA-5 / Olympus C770UZ / Canon PowerShot A720 IS / Sony NEX-5 / Sony NEX-5N

jonous_0's gear list:jonous_0's gear list
Canon PowerShot A720 IS Olympus C-770 UZ Sony SLT-A58
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow