no response from canon regarding rx100

Started Sep 18, 2012 | Discussions thread
aaddutch
Junior MemberPosts: 49
Like?
Re: no need for response from canon regarding rx100
In reply to Sdaniella, Sep 22, 2012

Thanks for all your interesting imput.
I always owned canon camera's.From the time that i used film roll camera's.

Being very selective which picture to take not knowing the result off the outcome off it!Always that excitement when you had too pick them up from the shop.
Hoping for some good pictures, remember those days!!

Whow what has the time changed for the better and what exciting to see how compony's try too battle eachother to keep their share off the market.
From where i came from to the new age off technology where you can buy a s110

in a minuture size which gives you stunning photo,video,gps and wifi capebility's.
What a novelty!

I still own a s95(my wifes) and a good old A620.I sold my 450 dslr.But I still have a couple off good lenses.I was planning too upgrade to a newer model.But i lean more and more to go for a very compact model perhaps something like the rx100.

The reason is that i think it is more important to cary a camera all times than to force yourselve to carry around your better dslrs with all the haslle.Most times i find myselve without a camera when i needed one,you know that feeling!!
With a dslr you are sticked to your brand camera . because off your lenses.

And you become more or less a fan boy too that brand.Personaly I think can live with the handeling ,quality loss let say between a sx100 and a budged dslr.

Again it's better too have a picture than no picture at all.Don't forget that you can do amazing stuff with pp software.In most cases i can't see major differences between a dslr and a good compact in good conditions.As a pro you need a dslr but i am not a pro!
In other words i love to see those company's
battling eachother with evering thing they come up with.Most off them are great
products doesn't matter if it is a canon,sony,panasonic..........
At the end off the day we as " photographers" are the true winners here!

we can lick our fingers when shopping when making the best pick for our own personal needs and budgets.
Unless you are a FAN BOY!!

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow