Panasonic Lumix GH3. My first 3 hours impressions. /1

Started Sep 22, 2012 | Discussions thread
Aleo Veuliah
Forum ProPosts: 14,478Gear list
Like?
Re: Panasonic Lumix GH3. My first 3 hours impressions./2
In reply to Aleo Veuliah, Sep 22, 2012
  • My conclusion

Panasonic Lumix made very good improvements on this camera , the GH3 is a camera that almost all will like it to use, ergonomics are superb, it is a camera that we can spent hours using it without being tired. They are targeting this camera to explorers like the ones on National Geographic, and they are right , If I was a NG photographer used to carry heavy DSLR's and lenses I will change to this GH3 and an EM5 as a smaller camera. But do not think that the GH3 is big, in fact it is better to hold than a GH2. and not much bigger.

This is a camera that justify to be a bit costly than the GH2, and it is good for may kinds of photographers, even for street photography.

I liked the menus, but I am used to Panasonic Lumix way, so it was not a surprise to me.

I only shoot one small video at the high quality settings and it looked very good, AF is really amazing on video too. Very smooth fast and accurate.

It is a camera that if you hold it and try you want to have it. It is on my wish list now.

Together with good lenses this is a camera that can really be used for professional work, at least for those pros that don't need the extreme enlargements.

• All information here on Panasonic Lumix G site.

Micro 4/3 along with Panasonic Lumix and Olympus is being really strong and a very good choice, I am happy with this.

-- hide signature --

Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.

God is the tangential point between zero and infinity.

Imagination is more important than knowledge.

God always take the simplest way.

Aleo Veuliah's gear list:Aleo Veuliah's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ1000 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-G2 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH4 +5 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
AleoNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow