From 7D to 6D. Worth it?

Started Sep 18, 2012 | Discussions thread
DaddyG
Regular MemberPosts: 213
Like?
Re: From 7D to 6D. Worth it?
In reply to Rakumi, Sep 22, 2012

Rakumi wrote:

Well view it like this, not many people who owned rebels complained about their non cross type focusing and were still able to do a bit of decent tracking. So the extra 2 AF points is a plus to Rebel guys, lol. I think all and all, it gives a nice companion to the 60D just as the 7D was a nice partner to the 5DII at the time. Now the 5D3 is a stand alone camera but the 6D is still a twin companion to a second camera. For the amateur the 60D works as a sports camera while the 6D works for the landscape/portrait camera both together for a total price less than the 5D3.
Sounds good to me.

As a user invested in Canon, I'm looking at a Nikon with just a tiny bit of envy for the first time. (D600). 1 camera body that can perform this task that you (correctly) state requires two Canon bodies.

And you are right also about how nobody complained about the 60D of those who owned it, though those who knew nothing about it when it first came out had so much trash to talk. I am sure you will be also correct to think those who buy the 6D will probably not complain as well. I am sure it is one of those cameras that just simple works.

With the 6D's raft of new tech, I'm alluding to the opposite.

DaddyG wrote:

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow