Started Sep 21, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
jj12
Junior MemberPosts: 37
Like?
1 to 1 print size? PART 2
Sep 21, 2012

The answers to my earlier question proved more thought provoking than I anticipated.

The reason for the question was that I am trying to determine if buying a better, more expensive, lens for my Nex 7 will make a visable differance when it comes to actual prints.

The two images below were provided by another poster. The question this time is would the differances seen on screen translate to a visably higher print quality - at 18x12 inches?

If anyone here is wondering why I am not pposting this on the Nex forum, the reason is that, whilst they are experienced people on there, there are many more here with a lot of experience.

Bear with me if the question seems naive but it is a bottom line question, 2 and 2 don't always make 4. I would prefer to feel confident before paying out for a lens or have the hassle of returning/selling on.

John

Sony Alpha NEX-7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow