Started Sep 21, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
TheOtherBob2000
New MemberPosts: 5
Like?
Canon 6D shipping date?
Sep 21, 2012

The 6D is a terrible camera, a complete failure, it will never be purchased by anyone with two brain cells to rub together, so on and so forth, etc. Alright, with all that out of the way, and accepting all the complaints...I still want one. In fact, it would be perfect for a trip I'm planning in mid-October.

But that's the rub, right? You can buy a Nikon D600 right now -- I could walk into B&H, turn left, turn left, turn right, go up the escalator, turn right, turn right, turn right, point to the D600, get a ticket, turn around, go straight downstairs without looking at the bags, tripods, etc. (oh, who am I kidding...), pay my money, and walk out with the hot new Nikon.

But not Canon -- that's not how they roll. So, realistically, what's the good word? Are we going to see these things on shelves October 1? October 31? December? Realistically not until next year? When will I be able to walk into B&H and walk out with one of these suckers?

(Sure, I could pre-order and hope to reserve a place in line, but that's not really much help -- I either want to know that I'll have it in my hand when I go traveling, or I may as well wait and see what the price does after I get back.)

Canon EOS 6D Nikon D600
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow