Started Sep 21, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
clear glass
Contributing MemberPosts: 679
Like?
XA1 disturbing scan lines and color shift on LCD screen
Sep 21, 2012

I was shooting people in an art gallery when I suddenly noticed a change in color in the LCD; after I shot, the review image that came up had a blueish tinge; when I pushed the review button again to bring up the image so it wouldn't time out, the color was natural.

Later, when I went back to look at the image again, at the highest magnification I saw what looked like horizontal scan lines, thin horizontal black bars, what you see when you photograph a TV screen or LCD monitor.

This happened several times when no setting had changed; in fact, it happened the second time I photographed the same face in the same place. (A woman had asked my permission to photograph me, which I gave, and then I asked her permission to photograph her, which she gave. The three following frames showed the same lines.

These scan lines seemed to be a double image, as if I had moved the camera during exposure; the horizontal lines across a person seemed slightly displaced from the image of the person.
'

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow