6D interesting @ $1600 US

Started Sep 19, 2012 | Discussions thread
Press Correspondent
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,344Gear list
Like?
Re: Failure of epic proportions?
In reply to Gregory J McConville, Sep 20, 2012

True, a FF sensor would have to be more than 46 mp before it can exceed the tele reach of 7D or 54 mp to beat D3200.

Gregory J McConville wrote:

Remember when Gillette Razor finally figured out how to make blades so sharp and durable that you could go 3 months without changing the cartridge? Years ago we used to change our blade every day or so, and their cash trickled in, dailey. Now, once you buy a 5-pack of cartridges, you're good to go for at least a year, during which time Gillette ain't gettin' no money honey, not from you.

The 7D is such a good and complete camera that it's their Gillette cartridge.

I have a 7D, it does everything I want, which is basically high school football games, hockey games, pictures in the garden, and landscapes. My pictures, at least to me, are beautiful to the max.

Canon, Nikon, no more money honey, not from me.

Same with the back-up or pocket camera, the G-9 does it all. I'll never be able to take the pictures that either of the cameras is capable of. Neither will I be able to go as fast or corner as well as my 2003 BMW R1100S can.

What a relief.

Press Correspondent's gear list:Press Correspondent's gear list
Olympus XZ-1 Canon EOS 5D Mark III Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Canon EF 17-40mm f/4.0L USM Canon EF 70-200mm f/4.0L USM +11 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow