Vote for G15

Started Sep 20, 2012 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
Senior MemberPosts: 1,102
Re: Vote for G15
In reply to Spiridakis Michael, Sep 20, 2012

The G15 and the G1X seem te be nice camera's who got my attention, I would like to have a G1X with a better lens, better battery life, faster AF , those are the major imperfections of the G1X, those could already be treated in the new G15 but the sensor is maybe a bit to little, that could also be improved with a 1" sensor like Sony RX100, so Canon please give us a perfect G2X !!!!! soon....

Spiridakis Michael wrote:

Ok, I like very much the new G15, fast lens, nice modern body in G1X lines... and thanks God this stupid childish articulated screen has been disappeared, I hope next year this to be done with G2X... It's not that I don't like the screen to be moving I just don't like this "video camera" style of articulated screen, they could make a screen like the one from Olympus OM-D E-M5...

Anyway vote here if you prefer a real 24mm equiv in wide angle of the zoom or you prefer the come back of this stupid screen...???

Vote ...

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow