szlevi
Contributing MemberPosts: 932Gear list
Like?
Re: New Panasonic GH3 is a sham.
In reply to Framerate, Sep 20, 2012

Framerate wrote:

szlevi wrote:

Jesus,

you clearly have no clue about video recording , I can tell.

FYI there is a 72Mb/50Mb camcorder in that tiny body, do you even know what that means?

Always loudmouthed but always clueless...

Personally, I'd much rather read Sam's thoughts and opinions than be assaulted by your unpleasant blasphemy - it's always striking, how those who casually profane the name of Jesus wouldn't dare to do similarly with certain other religions...

Personally I have no clue what are you trying to say... is there any substance supposed to be here...?

As far as your incisive intuition about Sam's prowess with video ("I can tell" - LOL!) your uncanny discernment has failed you - Sam is very knowledgeable about such matters.

I'm sure he impresses you - hey, it's never hard to impress the clueless - but not understanding the implications of a default 72Mb codec is something that obviously shows his lack of deeper understanding...

What's more, he's perfectly entitled to his opinions - which, happily, he always manages to express without being grossly offensive.

...and shall remain forever clueless, see his posting history, with all the flip-flopping his statements etc.

Unlike you.

I wasn't talking to you, I was just chiming in on his utterly stupid trolling topic but since you are addressing me I have to admit I couldn't care less about your opinion.

-- hide signature --

http://instagr.am/p/JvSMWFBYyl
(Now you cannot say I don't have a single pic! :P)

szlevi's gear list:szlevi's gear list
Olympus OM-D E-M5 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4-5.6 R Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm 1:1.8 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-50mm 1:3.5-6.3 EZ Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 +7 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow