Started Sep 20, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
GMussio
Regular MemberPosts: 193
Like?
Nikon Taking A Page From Apples Playbook
Sep 20, 2012

So, I'm a sucker for tech, not gonna lie. Stopped by Best Buy today, and guess what, they had tons of D600s in stock! I was so shocked. Except for Apple, most companies announce a product and wait 3 months or more for its actual release. In this world of instant gratification, it some what annoying. I really feel like a good chunk of Apples sales has to do with the fact that Steve Jobs always hated the idea of announcing a product and waiting forever to make it available and in stock. Makes no sense to me to wait so long, they dont make money unless a product is sold so why not have plenty on hand as soon as it's announced? Good job Nikon. Dont get me wrong, I like Canon too, but I can only imagine how many FF enthusiasts might grab the D600 because its readily available over the 6D which wont be available till December.

Canon EOS 6D Nikon D600
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow