If I were Hasselblad....

Started Sep 20, 2012 | Discussions thread
Dirk W
Senior MemberPosts: 1,476Gear list
Like?
It's just a fake
In reply to rayman 2, Sep 20, 2012

Nice idea, but forget it: Hasselblad is owned by a venture capital company since a year or so. IMHO they try to push up the profit by crazy margins, squeezing out the good old Hasselblad name as long as it goes. They hope the brand is a cash cow, simply by putting the Hasselblad name and logo all over existing stuff, modding the look, pretending it being an enhanced product. I mean look at the NEX7 Hassy: The brand name is all over that fancy thing and on every shiny little button. That's the best proof for their attempt. Only: People notice! Who would ever seriously believe they would have added enhanced technology to the nicely working NEX7 body or the kit lens??? Now they have panic like crazy because the bluff starts to reveal and their hope to sell the brand next year with a huge straw fire profit gain is jeopardized. All I can say: poor old Victor Hasselblad, he must be turning in his grave.

Dirk W's gear list:Dirk W's gear list
Sony Alpha NEX-5N Sony Alpha NEX-6 Sony Alpha NEX-3N Sony SLT-A58 A3000 +10 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow