6D with 11pt AF with one crosspoint?? I mean... wow

Started Sep 17, 2012 | Discussions thread
dominikov
Senior MemberPosts: 1,062Gear list
Like?
Re: 6D with 11pt AF with one crosspoint?? I mean... wow
In reply to meland, Sep 20, 2012

meland wrote:

I wonder at all these comments "Canon should have done this and Canon should have done that" (and I'm not getting at you in particular dominikov because a whole bunch of people here do it.)

The point is that most people who make these comments have absolutely no idea what is involved in planning, developing, building and then bringing a camera to market. They have not worked in the camera business, they are not engineers nor do they have any understanding of most of the issues of how a global business is run. But given their minimal level of expertise somehow they think they have the right, or should I say the arrogance, to tell people with vastly more experience than they have how to run their company.

Point taken but every now and then big companies get their strategy wrong. Nikon got it wrong a few times and for the better part of a decade was playing catch-up.

dominikov's gear list:dominikov's gear list
Nikon D700 Nikon D800E Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 17-35mm f/2.8D ED-IF +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
OK?New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow