Current Olympus DSLR Brand Line-UP

Started Sep 19, 2012 | Discussions thread
highyoyo
Regular MemberPosts: 128
Like?
Re: Current Olympus DSLR Brand Line-UP
In reply to Messier Object, Sep 19, 2012

Ogawa said "about the E-system devised the multiple models," in the q & a on the four thirds system, said "we are undoubtedly take advantage of E-system lens body development".

I think this only means that they will produce a camera that will allow you to mount and use original FT lens with the same level of performance.

I do not believe we will see another optical viewfinder true SLR from Olympus - instead we will see something along the lines of the Sony a77 or GH3 which will include either a native FT mount or (more likely) a new FT - mFT adapter that is better integrated in the overall design.

The arrangement with Sony should give them access to the SLT and other technologies and Olympus has promised some new "viewer technology" which implies EVF or some EVF/optical hybrid.

I would welcome an EVF with high resolution and focus peaking. This would certainly make our "legacy" lenses much more usable as well as unlocking more of the true digital potential.

If you really want an OVF, better get it now. In three years I don't think anyone will be producing them.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow