Samsung fanboy?

Started Sep 17, 2012 | Discussions thread
MGJA
Regular MemberPosts: 361Gear list
Like?
Re: Samsung fanboy?
In reply to smarter, Sep 19, 2012

smarter wrote:

I can tell you: It's quite strange to open up my camera bag and almost all I see is Samsung gear...

Never fret. There's plenty of people who own plenty of Samsung. I have a GX-1L, bought way back when Sammy was still selling those things and it still serves me well as a backup telephoto (normally have a 500mm lens permanently on it) body to my Pentax gear. Also enjoy my EX1 very much. In addition I have two Sammy TVs, Galaxy SII, Galaxy SIII, Galaxy Note phones and a Galaxy Tab tablet. Samsung have sold me plenty, but I feel I've had my money's worth out of them.

My photo club friends - Canon and Nikon guys, with the occasional Sony shooter - tend to put on airs over the Sammy equipment, but then my pictures certainly match theirs from a technical pov, while my cash investment is way lower. I'm certainly not unhappy. If it works for you - and your pictures certainly indicates it does - don't fret it.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow